So one of the pedopiles that took my innocence is a registered sex offender. I tried to get this stupid fucker thrown in jail but this came from someone else taking it to court many years later. You know the stupid fucking law and court system though. It had to happen to someone else and the other girls innocence was stolen along with many others I am sure. Now the stupid fucking piece of shit is marked for life. He damn well deserves it after all the shit he put me through.
Just wanted to share that. I'm happy he is marked!!!!
Monday, September 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
GRACE, I'm doing the happy happy.... joy joy.... DANCE!!!! ;o)
ReplyDeleteHe's already out of jail. It has been a while but I am just finding out. I found this out from someone else in my family and I had to look it up for myself. Thanks so much Grace!
the system stinks. They label these guys but they back on the streets too darn quickly and they all do it again and again and again. I fear for my kids. The rapist who held me for six months is out on the streets and the woman who helped him is teaching kids. Makes me crazy.
ReplyDeleteSarah, the system REALLY SUCKS!! I know! Its ashame that it is that way and its also sad to hear about your outsome as well....Its a wonder that some ppl even make it to tell.
ReplyDeleteI just stopped by to check on on you....haven't *heard* from you in awhile....
ReplyDeleteI hope you are doing okay...
~ Grace