Saturday, September 12, 2009
More Wounds?
I've noticed since I've started watching this little girl I have things that are becoming more & more confusing to me. I mean I'm having triggers that throw me into a flasback but they don't make sense to me. I can't quiet put my finger on it yet. Some things like the smell of play doh & color crayons. They leave me feeling very confused, sick to my stomach, scared, stunned, so I just sat in silence while she colored for a while. Then all I remembered was a lullaby. What does this mean? Why? When? Does that mean I've got more things to remember? Am I over re-acting or reading something into nothing? Are there more wounds to be discovered?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
in my experience, I've found that there are times I will have thise panicky/anxious feelings and I won't know why...most times later I will remember something.
ReplyDeleteThe hardest time for me when when my daughter was the age I was when the ESF begin abusing me.
((Safe hugs)) if ok -
~ Grace
Grace,
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for your comment. Yes safe hugs are ok and much welcomed at any time. The weird thing is what I remember at a certain age that leaves me feeling confused (the little one I watch is 6)I am a little older than that for when I started remembering things from age 9 to 11. The starting of the abuse was at age 9 up until I was 11 and thats when it started getting really bad with the SA & thats also when my father started to physically beat the shit out of us as well amongst other things. Thanks for your thoughts, comments, & hugs.
Sapphire Dreams