During my therapy session yesterday.. I started to have extreme breathing difficulties and that led to a near full blown panic attack. Ive learned how to keep them at bay sometimes. This time I managed very well I must say. We were talking about being young and child like which led me to the little girl that I share a life with.
I have been child sitting for a chef that is up the street from me. I have been doing this since the beginning of August. The little girl is 6 yrs old and so trusting. I love it and I love being able to connect with a child. I feel as if she were sent my way so I can further start to heal the young hurt little girl that I once was. For me it is so easy and I always said that I wanted to be a mother. Even at the ripe age of 34 I still want just that....A child to call my own. For now I am ok watching her and getting to be a part of her life.
SO I sat down to write a note to my inner child............
My dear wonder girl, you still amaze me everyday. I dont know why you had to go through the horrible childhood that you had. I wish I could make the bad past go away. You derserved to have a loving home with parents that protected you from evil. Your mom was there for you but she was always at a distant with the other children. She had many things to do but little help from your daddy. She did love you and still loves you. I have to take care of you now because no one else is going to ever hurt you. I will always be there for you no matter what. I Love You.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's wonderful that this child sitting is such a positive experience for you. It's not often that we come across a situation that provides true healing.
ReplyDeleteThanks AD, Yes that is what I have to take this as....it was meant to be or that I needed this for part of my healing/caring for the child I once was.
ReplyDelete"You derserved to have a loving home with parents that protected you from evil."
ReplyDeleteYes! She did! Your letter is beautiful and written with love and care to your little girl.
~ Grace
Thanks Saving Grace!
ReplyDelete