Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Another Birthday....Live N Learn

I celebrated another year on this earth yesterday.
I turned 34! Woah....I feel old sometimes!
This has to be by far....1 of the hardest years for me yet. I am making progress but it is sooo slow. I had therapy today and my therapist gets into some of the deeper things with me but has told me we have to back up a bit. We have to do this because of the state I am in with the living situation not being very good for me. Im safe and have shelter and all but its not the ideal place to be. So for now I have to concentrate on getting a better haven for me and my babies(dogs). Unless something bothersome from my past comes up. We still talk about some of the things but not like we were. She says I have to get me comfortable aagain b4 we progress further with my things that still hurt me sometimes.
Well the roommate/friend I thought seriously would be a best friend for life, is that no more. She has some serious control issues and I could not take it anymore. SO that is done and over with. Let me say this was a very hard learning experience for me and I wish that I would have listened to my inner voice telling me not to do it. But hey....we all make choices and sometimes we regret them and then sometimes everything is ok. In my case it almost cost me losing 1 of my dogs & myself b/c of this sociopath. I was in a weak state of mind. Now I can see where I was taken advantage of. I am just so glad that is over with, eventhough I thought I lost
a dear friend. She was too selfish and needed me to control and that was the only way that would have worked. Now I am better and I have learned what I need. I need to take care of me and NO ONE else. I guess we all live & learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment