Monday, October 19, 2009

Confused Sadness

I havent been around alot lately. Ive found it rather difficult to find it in myself to know what to say. More of the confusion and sadness comes as I approach another turning point in my therapy. We are going into another level, and with much more of the deep down isues that I have. I'm a bit reluctant b/c of the living situation Im in. I dont feel as if I am stable enough to handle it and am scared. Its confusing & distressing for me right now. I do still read all the blogs I follow. I just dont make much comments b/c I am on one of those boats where little is said but much is deeply felt. Ues I know that me being silent will not protect me. I know that I have came a long way from where I was just 6 months ago. I take each day one day at a time. I am still here reading, thinking, & feeling.

2 comments:

  1. Hi. I followed your link from my blog. Your title (Sapphire Dreams) is very connecting to someone who is made of many Colors.

    I hope you come by again. If it's okay, I'll come back to join you now and again.

    And - I know what "scared" you are talking about. It will get better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too know about being scared when approaching the deep down issues that badly need to be approached but that we'd like to run away from.
    I haven't gotten to that point, my therapy is unfortunately on hold at the moment, but when we do return, we'll be looking at those issues and it scares me a lot too!
    I hope it works out OK for you!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete