Friday, March 13, 2009
Depressed
I'm feeling very depressed. I don't know if it because of all that is going on in my life, head, body, spirit, or the allergens in the air. I made the mistake of looking at stupid pics of my ex and I. That's not what I started out looking for but ended up looking at them. Oh man....Do I look completely unhappy. I can look back and see that now. Pft....Who was I trying to kid? Myself In denial! I can't believe I let myself be taking advantage of like that and not taking care of me like I should have. I feel like crawling in a hole and becoming a hermit but know life must go on. Hoping tomorrow will be a better day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I hope that tomorrow finds you in a better place as well. Looking back at the past can often put us in a funk.
ReplyDeletehmmmm. I do hope that you are able to heal. I hate depression, it does drag you under.. I feel that it is never ending somedays. I just want to stay in bed. PLeAse know that you are not alone. I don't know your face, but you are on my mind and in my prayers.
ReplyDeleteI am so very sorry that you are feeling depressed. I do pray that it will lift and I too know it is Not a fun place to be at! You are in my prayers!
ReplyDelete