
Yep it's final! After having 3 days of silence and not knowing what was really wrong, I decided to break our status off this am. We have not worked out all of our details quiet yet but they will come. I think I have to process my loss and cry about ut, then take care of the nitty gritty details. We had been having a lot of disagreements so it was no surprise. I had written in a earlier post that he wanted to work on us and was willing to go to therapy. No surprise he didnt call to make the appt. and I knew then It was over. You dont tell me you want to work on us or your gonna do something and then not do it, Especially when it's about me or us. I was really hurt and pissed inside and knew what had to be done.
Aww, sweetie. Break-ups are full of hurt and sorrow especially when you've invested so much into the relationship, no matter what type of relationship it was. Short, long, casual, deep, personal... but it sounds like if you wanted to do therapy, it was a relationship that was really important to you. I too, had a break-up where we did make that therapy appointment. But I showed up at our first session of therapy and he didn't show. How humiliating, infuriating, and heartwrenching. When the other half decides it's not worth it to fight, it's a slap in the face. I hope you are able to get through this time and be good to yourself. Take care, hun.
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comment Jena :)
ReplyDeleteIt is hard emotionally and it sux to have to go through this after soooo long! Kinda makes ya feel like chopped liver!ya know!
what a strength you have to be willing to walk through such a difficult time and circumstance and loss.
ReplyDeleteI have a link to a post on Women Doing More. It is a post about my aunt and her loss, and pain. And then how she is helping me and my sisters with our loss. Our loss of childhood, and the pain of abuse and abandonment. Come by if you would like. I will be back to read you again soon.
I know this reply is after the fact, but I am sure can be related to your most recent post on depression. I am so very sorry for the battle you have had to go through here with the breakup! (((hugs)))safe hugs if okay!
ReplyDelete