Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Just An Update
I am in my new place. Ive been there for 1 1/2 months. I can not even begin to express how this makes me feel! In a million years I couldnt fathom how great of a place that I might get. I am so comfortable and I love it and my landlord. She comes from a very humble background and I really do adore her. Never thought I would say that about a landlord but she is an exception. Having this new place has giving me time to reflect, feel safe, dream again, & be free.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am so very happy for you!!! I am glad things have finally worked out for you. Keep on smiling =)
ReplyDeletexx
Hi there! welcome back to blogland.
ReplyDeleteI am glad you're doing well!
And it's good to "see" you.
Grace
I moved my blog: new address is: www.growingupgrace.com