Still hanging by a string! I thought that I had this one in the bag. No!!!! I have not mastered that yet. Im still here in my life of chaos! I pull myself out of situations that I know I am going to be triggered, hurt, upset, or even a bit excited over. I work hard everyday but will only go out in social situations if I have some closer friends there. I have closed myself off to the rest of the world because Im just not in a good place in my life. Im safe but oh so vulnerable. If I fuck my life up much more I dont know how much longer I can hang in there. Dont get me wrong I am a strong person to most that know me, but right now at this moment and place I am in, in my life, I am probably one of the weakest people I know. I am pretty close to hitting rock bottom. I think I make progress but the minute I do I am 10 steps back. I go look at a place to rent a few days ago and I liked it....didnt love it but I was 70% sure that I was going to take it. So I told the lady how interested I was and asked if she could give me 2 days to think about it and she said sure, call me on saturday. So I left. The next day I sat down and wrote all my pros & cons. There were so many pros = perks. I would be stupid not to take it. The biggest thing was the dogs and the lady was animal lover, she had 2 dogs of her own. So I called her on yesterday to tell her I wanted to sign the lease and she proceeded to say....
I'm sorry but I rented that out to someone else. My mouth dropped open and I gasped for air and said what! You told me you would give me until sat. She just said I know but the lady had the money right then and there so I took her as a renter. I was devastated and was in a world of silence. I said ok but I really wish you would have called me and talked to me 1st b4 making that decision. I said thank you for your time and I guess it just was not meant for me to have the place and I tried to hang up but she still continued to talk and ask me questions. Now this was obvious to me that she was very sorry for her decision. I said thanks again for your time but I have to go. After hanging up I immediately went into another world of not feeling a thing and just kept on working. It was not until hours later that I really began to feel the impact of the answer. I cried and got pissed at everything including myself for not calling the next day after I looked at it. See I am trying to learn to listen to my inner voice but once again I failed at listening to that voice once again. For me this has triggered me into feelings that I have had while growing up. The feelings of being of being trapped with nowhere to go. Then that same day I saw someone that really really looked like one of my molestors. I handled it with great strength but then after he left I was shocked for a few mintues and then became increasingly numb to all that was around me. The longer the day went on the more stupid I became b/c I was not myself. Since then each day Ive been being stupid, not able to follow along with the person so that I can help them. This makes me have to call my ex-partner for helpm (who might at the moment making a service call to anohter business) but most of the time he can walk me through these simple problems that he knows I know how to fix but cant at the moment w/o help. I do apologize to customer and say hang in there with me and I will get you fixed up. This is stuff I DO EVERYDAY! But these are things that are very overwhelming for me. Im not stupid on a normal days but these are simple things and simple questions that I can usually take care of....WTF!!!! I feel like someone else! WHat else is gonna happen b4 that string Im hanging from snaps? What else can go wrong? I feel like I am going to explode or my heart is going to beat out of my chest. I have therapy coming up and I will be sure to share many of these things wiht her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
((((Sapphire))))
ReplyDeletemany hugs of encouragement coming your way. There will be another place, a place where you feel good about instantly. Something I have learned to do is, say Yes, accept it right there and then and while you have to go back to get money, bank statements etc, whatever is needed, use that time to think, feel deeply within you and if there is a voice shouting No, then just call back and say 'sorry changed my mind'. At least then you have the power, you've got it but you can still turn it down.
ReplyDeleteDoes that make any sense?
Hang in there!
xx
oh that is crappy that the apt was rented before you could take it. Hang in there, you will find another. Many hugs to you.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThanks Grace! Much needed and appreciated
ReplyDeleteZan,
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comment. Yes I am going to hang in there and what you say does make sense. I do understand what it means when things scream NO at you from deep with in. Everything about this one seemed so right. Somehow this one was not meant to be ine though. You know how the old saying goes if it was meant to be everything will just fall into place. I guess there was just one small thing missing....TIMING. It seems like everything with me lately has the domino effect around me and it sucks. One of these days I will understand all of this completely and know what my lesson was out of this whole fucked up experience. Something else will come along for me soon.... I hope!
Ivory,
ReplyDeleteThanks for the hugs!