Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Maybe A New Hope

So just a quick update in my world tonight. Just wanted to say that I am still here.... reading, listening, learning about the many things that life has to offer many of us. For me right now, I am HOPING that I will have a place to call my own friday. I've made an appoitment to have a look around. So all I have to do now is wait for 2 more days and then I will be able to view the potential place.
Im still around here but I just dont have a lot to say about me, things are very tough for me and I dont have very much to say in my world. Keep your fngers crossed that all works out for me.

4 comments:

  1. Wishing you best of luck on your new place. I'm sorry you're having a tough time. I hope you write more often. I'm never disappointed with the posts from my blogging friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Ivory! I am back now reading, writing, sharing, & commenting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Little late on the comment...but I've always got my fingers crossed for my *bloggy* friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you get the new place! And I also hope for you that life starts to pick up and things get better. Sometimes time is our best friend. I always told myself that life can't just stay that crappy forever. At some point, there's nowhere to go but up. :)

    ReplyDelete