Saturday, November 7, 2009

Ive drawn my line

The little girl that I was watching, I quit babysitting! Realizing friday night that things were not going to change. He has one too many times not paid me waht we originally agreed upon. At 1st I thought it was just me, but come to find out its not. I was talking to some of his employees while waiting to pick the little one up. 3 of them were standing there talking about their boss (whom I babysit for) was not paying them on time and also asking them if he could we it to them. Well thats what he is trying to do to me. 1st of all he doesnt respect you if he does that. 2nd of all who runs a place of business and tries that with his employees, 3rd he wouldnt do a job for less is someone asked him....Ive had enough of being jerked around and being asked to wait on getting paid. I tried talking to him friday pm but as usual he came home drunk and totally blew me off and said we can talk tomorrow Im tired. Well he says that all the time and Ive had it. Ive had enough of talking to him. So I got up the next day called him but no return call back. So I called one more time and no answer and no call back. So then I texted him (not 1 of my ways to handle things but it got my point across)I would not be working for him anymore. Here it is 2 days later and I still have not heard a thing from him. So I will go and take his key back to him and get my money that he owes me on Tues. It sucks b/c I loved his little girl and wanted to see her grow up but not my expense of being jipped. Yes it sucks that I had to do that.

3 comments:

  1. I've had similar problems. and eventually I said 'sorry but I am not going to be here'... 2 months later I was asked could I please mind the little girl so I said 'sure but on my terms' and I have stuck to my guns since and it's worked. If he does ask you to come back tell him you want money every week up front or else no?
    Sorry you had to deal with tis on top of everyting else. (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Zan!
    I am thinking that he is going to ask me to come back. I know him and he is stuck in a pickle without me. I dont know we will see how things play out and yes I will stick to my guns better. DAmn it I am worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure this was hard for you to do - but way to go on setting a boundary!
    Yes, you are worth it! And he was taking advantage of yoU!
    ~ Gracie

    ReplyDelete