Sunday, July 19, 2009

Bag Blog

I had a weird dream 2 nights ago. In this dream there were many people whom I did not know....we were in a store to go shopping for what ever we wanted....I came across this isle that had these bags hanging on a peg. I picked 1 up and it had a title on it about this 1 blog I had been following for a long time. Just then someone came running over saying omg....look it's a bag with the blog title that I have been following....then someone else done this....and more ppl kept coming up saying the same thing. I looked in awe and just then someone came around the corner and said oh look she has the last one. They started making a big deal about wanting the last blog bag. I dropped it, ran, and thought to myself why is it such a big deal? I look at this dream as my life. I think it's potraying my life and the things in it. I ask myself all the time why can't I just get over it and move on with my life? Why does my past have to be such a big deal? Why is it so hard?

No comments:

Post a Comment