I have had enough life has to offer for me at this point! I am at the end of my rope and I am hanging by a thread.
Been having some major probs with my friend. I have noticed a MAJOR control issue going on....with her trying to control me but she will do it in the most subtle ways that if you don't pay attention to what she says....her words will be twisted into something she said you said. She started trying to control the small little things and she started to belittle me. What kind of a supposed friend does that to their friend? Thats not the way I treat my friends. I never ever saw this to be a problem until the last 3 or 4 weeks. I started to see that she had deep issues. The issues that I was seeing were only getting worse day by day almost as if she was a sociopath! They were so bad that I had already started looking for another place to stay. We never had an arguement not once. We did have our disagreements. Her ex-husband was an asshole and he was the main problem that came between us....or at least that is the way I see it. So I moved out on the fly because of some things that transpired were very fucked up! I have never ever in my life been treated so horrible by a friend! That is no friend if you ask me! So I stayed with another friend over the weekend and then moved into the back room of my business until I can save enough money to move into a new place. I'm having a problem with ppl renting to me cuz I have a dog and they want more money for a deposit. How the hell is someone supposed to feel? I have given up so much shit this year! How does one go from having many things to having nothing but a business?? I go from being hanging in there some days to wanting to give up. I keep asking myself what is the lesson in all of this? I know that I am learning to def take care of myself first. All I can say sometimes is FML!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Having a friend that ends up treating us poorly is very painful. Hang in there, things will get better.
ReplyDeleteThanks AD,
ReplyDeleteI know! It sucks too! Especially when you think that you have found a really good friend, one for life. My therapist told me from the beginning that I shouldnt make that move. I wasnt hell bent on doing it to spite her saying I shouldnt. I just thought it was going to be a safe & wise move for me. As I live and learn, this is where I have to watch out for me. I was just looking for a way to make a temp move and save myself money. I guess at this point all I can say is AUGh!!!! Im trying to hang in there!