Ok....So I have not been around alot and most of you know why. The move went well. I'm in my new place living a single life. Let me tell you it is quiet a shocker for me, that is to be by myself. I don't know if I really like it or not. I have always had roomates since I was out of Highschool & college. Hmmmm I have to say to myself there is a reason for that. I think part of me having roomates was a connection to someone so that I would not have to look so far into me or feel alone. Never lived with a boyfriend unitl 5 yrs ago. Before then I had few and far between relationships. I had mostly all friendships with both sexes, that was safe for me. Now this is my time to take care of me and my needs to make me a better person.
This is where my question to me still comes in Who am I really? Well still getting therapy, digging, journaling, & blogging. Finding out more about me. Crap that I knew was never there, feelings or thoughts that I've had, and there are reasons to my reactions....Im not just craZy! Situations that I can put thought to and look more into why and how I react to certain things. I have been getting out of my comfort zone more and more and let me say that it is soooo hard to do that. I fight it sometimes because it is really hard to look at myself that deep!
"You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the things which you think you cannot do." Eleanor Roosevelt
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I know what you mean about trying to find your identity again. I think it will come with time. But it seems so hard to wait. I wish I could give you advice... but maybe when I get there I will tell you what I find out. Would you do the same for me?
ReplyDeleteLove, Jena xoxo
Jena,
ReplyDeleteI certainly would do the same. I don't think I will be getting there anytime soon though! I'm def trying. I will keep you posted.
Much Love & Thoughts!