Saturday, May 1, 2010

What's Normal

This time last year I was in an awful mess. Now this year its anything but awful. It has taken a huge turn around for the good! Thankful that my life has changed b/c I wasnt sure if I was going to bounce back to being semi-normal again. Then again can anyone define "normal"?
One thing that I am taking seriously is my therapy. For that I am proud of..very proud! That was my present to myself last year even though it hasnt been a bed of roses, probably more like a bed of thorns. It has helped me tremendously in understanding me. Sometimes I definately dont feel normal after T. I can't believe how far I have made it.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you! Isn't it weird how you feel that you will never stop struggling and hurting and then one day, you find you are moving toward healing and comfort with who you are. I wondered why I ever thot it was so hard, but then I remember...
    Many happy thots to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ivory..It is weird how it all works out and then you can see it from a different point of view once some struggles are all over with.

    ReplyDelete